Condition and effectiveness of your datacenter
With the Infrastructure Quick Scan you get a report regarding the condition and effectiveness of your datacenter infrastructure. You can select a on-off scan or a periodic repeat inspection and report. Every report provides conclusions and recommendations such as:
- an insight into Quick fixes and possible savings and
- advice regarding Single Point of Failures, MJOP and 24/7 Monitoring of infrastructure components.
But also how you:
- can document the SCP (description of the design conditions of the complete infrastructure) and design setpoints
- can arrange the access management for the user interfaces of equipment, rights and PW
- optimise the infrastructure setpoints for partial load
- prepare a hydraulic balance, a heat balance and a capacity balance and start up processes for capacity monitoring and adjustments.
After this you can:
- have an Energy Quick Scan carried out and a follow-up investigation carried out by Unica Datacenters. This then provides you with C-level consultancy regarding the maturity of DC Operate organisation and DC business development.
The Infrastructure Quick Scan provides answers to questions at management and director level. For a datacenter manager the scan offers:
- a check of settings and best-practice measures for infrastructure optimisation
- input for setting up an SCP with documented setpoints
- insight into the continuity risks
- support when selecting, justifying and implementing measures
For datacenter management, the scan offers:
- a check of the condition and efficiency of the infrastructure by an independent third party
- evaluation of short-term saving measures and comparison with best practices
- advice for meeting the long-term efficiency and availability targets
For a datacenter compliance team the scan offers:
- a demonstrably independent inspection, report and PDCA process
For a datacenter customer the scan offers:
- independent advice from a third party regarding the effectiveness of the datacenter and/or energy performance and optimisation of the customer infrastructure