“With our innovative strength and specialist knowledge, Unica wants to continue to play a clear role in the changing technology market. Unica anticipates very relevant social themes such as sustainability, security, digitalisation and comfort, both now and in the future. With our decisive network of companies, we’re very well positioned to achieve this.”
John Quist – CEO Unica
- Our society is faced with great challenges, including the energy transition and the need for high-quality work and living environments. Unica is convinced that technology can be the answer to many questions.
- The built environment in the Netherlands is responsible for a significant share of CO2 emissions. In order to achieve (international) climate targets, existing buildings must be renovated in a sustainable way on a large scale. Unica believes that energy-neutral buildings should be the norm.
- The use of technology in the built environment is increasing, as is the demand for engineering companies that take responsibility and want to play a pioneering role.
- Entrepreneurship, cooperation and adaptability are key success factors in responding effectively to the rapidly changing demand.
- People are at the heart of our company. Employees are ambassadors who contribute to the brand value and success of our company.
The technological solutions and integral services that Unica provides are of a high quality and innovative. Our network of companies provides services that make the built environment comfortable, healthy, secure and sustainable. For Unica, collaboration with clients and partners is key. Unica is ambitious, financially robust and wants to be the best technical services provider in the Netherlands.